Admin panel of DreamFactory under the Service adding tab Cache service causes this error regardless of which type of cache I choose (memcached, array, or file)

Hi ;
I have a fresh installation of dreamfactory-2.10.0. I try to add cache service. But I got an error

The server return an unknown error.

When I check the console of browser I got the error

POST http://dream.fieldrec.net/api/v2/system/service?fields=*&related=service_doc_by_service_id 500 (Internal Server Error)

code: 400,
context: null,
message: “No session token (JWT) or API Key detected in request. Please send in X-DreamFactory-Session-Token and/or X-Dreamfactory-API-Key request header. You can also use URL query parameters session_token and/or api_key.”,

Admin panel of DreamFactory under the Service adding tab Cache service causes this error regardless of which type of cache I choose (memcached, array, or file)

Thanks in advance

I have change the name of service flowmeter_states to flowmeter_state2 and it saved without error. Strange, when I try to save it with the name of flowmeter_states again I got the error again.
There is no service with this name on the system…

That’s an unusual error to receive while saving a service in the admin application as you are logged in as an admin therefore you are using an api_key and session_token. Let me test the provided scenario and see if I can reproduce. Could you try creating the service programmatically with the API and see if you get a different error? Be sure to provide session_token and api_key when you attempt this.

I have reinstalled dream factory.And,I didn’t get that error any more. Everything goes well now. The only problem that I see is when I add a custom value to the user that needs to be refreshed from the configuration menu. Thank you.