API Error (Array to string conversion)

Hi,

I keep getting this error when I try to click Update on the Schema tab. First I try to create a table. Then added the following columns:

created_by - user_id_on_create
last_updated_by - user_id_on_update
created_on - timestamp_on_create
last_updated_on - timestamp_on_update

At this point I am still able to Update the table. Next I added a column id as binary with length of 36. Then I set this as the primary key and delete the example column that was created by default. When I hit Update now I get the error API Error Array to string conversion.

Not sure what to do at this point. Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,
Allen

Can you post the whole error?

Also, what type of sql database is this? What version of DreamFactory and what operating system/install type?

That’s the only error message that comes up on the notification box on the upper left side of the page whenever I click Update.

Details of my DF below:

Admin Application Version: 2.0.1
DreamFactory Version: 2.0.1

Using MySQL 5.6 with Amazon RDS.

Although, just wanted to point out that other than this error, everything seems to be working okay.

Thanks,
Allen

Here’s a screen shot for reference.

You should update to 2.0.2

I attempted to recreate your schema and had no trouble with the binary field.

Hi.

Can you provide steps on how to update to 2.0.2? I can’t see anywhere in the Admin UI where I can do this.

Thanks,
Allen

How to display all users in the Admin > Users tab?

Sure.
Installation and Upgrade instructions are available on the wiki. http://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/Installation#Upgrade

Upgrading to 2.0.2 fixed the issue.

UPDATE: Had encountered others issues upon doing this. Some of which are:

1. Email service stopped working. Getting the error.

“message”: “Error processing password reset. Argument 1 passed to DreamFactory\Library\Utility\ArrayUtils::get() must be of the type array, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/dreamfactory/htdocs/vendor/dreamfactory/df-core/src/Services/Email/BaseService.php on line 69 and defined”

1. Role service access particularly the Component was set to blank.

Will try to re-install DF 2.0.2

UPDATE: Re-installing DF 2.0.2 fixed all issues.

Regards,
Allen