AWS DSP upgrade 1.7.6

I am running on AWS, and I actually upgraded from 1.6.10 to 1.7.0 this morning, then you guys pushed 1.7.1 a few minutes after I did that, so I upgraded to that by manually going to the web/upgrade URL (since 1.7.0 wouldn’t load the launchpad either).

Oh! Well, no, I had never done the “server_url”/web/logout part. I had been following the steps here Upgrading from 1.5.9 to 1.6.10 on AWS Bitnami which never indicated to do that.

Okay, so for anyone else experiencing this issue, if you’re running on AWS, coming from at least 1.6.10, the steps that worked for me in the end were:

1.Go to the upgrade page either in your console or directly at [server_url]/web/upgrade
2.Go through these steps in an SSH session

cd /opt/bitnami/apps/dreamfactory/htdocs
sudo php /opt/bitnami/php/bin/composer.phar self-update
php /opt/bitnami/php/bin/composer.phar update
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart

3.Clear browser cache and reload DSP root (If you need to)
4.Your DSP probably isn’t working since you may need your DB schema upgraded, so navigate to [server_url]/web/logout which will prompt you to upgrade your DB schema.
5.You should now be able to load your DSP again and login. If you go to the Config tab, under System Info it should have the latest database and Dreamfactory version (For me at this time it was 1.7.0 and 1.7.1, respectively)

Hope this helps others in the future!