I am having some trouble deploying a custom API based on a PHP script: the script works once, then on subsequent calls fails with an exception, until I clear the Dreamfactory cache.
The script with problems:
- Receives a JSON document that refers to several different related tables, in a custom format
- Parses this JSON to extract the data that we need
- Generates a resource to submit through an internal API call to Dreamfactory, including related data - using the XX_by_XXID notation as per the documentation: Related Data
- Submits the resource in a transaction, i.e. with rollback=true
So far I have tried:
- Using my script to generate the resource and submitting this manually through the API docs - this works
- Reinstalling Dreamfactory - this seemed to work, but I came in the next day and the issue was back
- Changing from MariaDB to MySQL-5.7 - this made no difference
When I check the MySQL logs, I am seeing no second attempt to submit the request (which would make sense, given that the error implies that the connection has gone away).
I am running out of ideas, has anyone else come across this issue?