Can't select any Oracle table

Hi,

I’m trying out the DreamFactory software and the installation went all right.
I’m trying to connect to a remote Oracle instance here.
I’m seeing the oci8 module when I execute : dreamfactory-2.0.4-2/php/bin/php -m

I setup a service with this connection string -> oci:dbname=(DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = host)(PORT = 1524))) (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = DEV11G)))

When I switch to “Schema” for example I’m able to select the service I created with the connection string above but I’m not able to select any table…

I set in my “.env” the APP_DEBUG=true but I can’t seem to find any relevant log.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Regards,
Morgan

@mhautman When you set up the service did DreamFactory indicate the service was created successfully? oci8 module errors are typically related to the Oracle driver not being installed. This can be resolved by following the steps here: https://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/Installation/Databases/Oracle_DB

When I click on “Manage” the Service is in the list… So I guess it was created successfully.

Like I already said , the oci8 module in PHP is correctly installed.

[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
ereg
exif
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
gmp
hash
iconv
imap
intl
json
ldap
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
mongo
mssql
mysql
mysqli
mysqlnd
oci8
openssl
pcntl
pcre
PDO
pdo_dblib
pdo_mysql
pdo_pgsql
pdo_sqlite
pgsql
Phar
posix
readline
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
SPL
sqlite3
standard
tidy
tokenizer
v8js
xml
xmlreader
xmlrpc
xmlwriter
xsl
Zend OPcache
zip
zlib

@mhautman which installation method did you use, the Bitnami installer or GitHub? Are you on Windows, Linux or OSx? Is there anything being logged to: {install directory}/storage/logs/dreamfactory.log ?

I used the Bitnami installer on Linux.

There are events being logged but I’m not seeing any error in the logs.