Configuration of Apache Server

Here I found how to install dreamfactory on my mac “manually”. The last point on that page ist webserver and it shows the configuration settings for the nginx server. If I want to use Apache instead, which settings to I have to write into the config file for Apache?

Hi @MrSpock,

If you want to run Apache on your Mac, you can borrow the same setting structure as we provide for the linux setup but with some modifications to the file paths, etc. Please see this article on Medium that shows how to configure the setup for Mac users.

Here are the Ubuntu settings:

https://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/APT/Ubuntu_16.04/Installation#Web_Server

And finally, a link to where you can find the path to the settings once inside the DF directory:
CloudApp

Hope this helps!

it’s basically used for the configuration of the plain text file . there is various types of things to do this things. If anyone want to do this simply they can take a help of Dell Support to solve the problem. At the same time If anyone faces problem which is related to Dell they can also take a help of this site.