Dream Factory MySQL database error

Hello Everyone,
Kubernetes deployed Dream Factory any operation include log in getting errors.
Used docker image

https://hub.docker.com/r/dreamfactorysoftware/df-docker/

If I am looking into correct place database.php contain only default configuration.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'bn_dreamfactory'@'10.244.1.40' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `app` where `api_key` = 6498a8ad1beb9d84d63035c5d1120c007fad6de706734db9689f8996707e0f7d limit 1)

Any help thank you

Hi @volga629,

The error seems to be showing that you have the wrong credentials to login to the DB. Could you double check your password please?

Best,
Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Thank you for reply which file is stored correct credentials. I tried set from .env file, but didn’t helped.

Here are current db grants

MariaDB [bitnami_dreamfactory_lURL6]> show grants for 'bn_dreamfactory';

±---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for bn_dreamfactory@% |
±---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT USAGE ON . TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD ‘’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory_NMfOy.
TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory_lURL6.* TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory_SU18B.* TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory_v7Ccu.* TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory_BiY9X.* TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON bitnami_dreamfactory.* TO ‘bn_dreamfactory’@’%’ |
7 rows in set (0.00 sec)

One solution is accessing phpmyadmin and checking the credentials/resetting them. If you are unable to access phpmyadmin you can create a new instance, as I see you are using Bitnami, it should be quick and easy.

What configuration file of dream factory store mysql credentials ?

It can be found in your .env file.

Hello Kevin,
Sorry for delay. I was investigating the issue and found that all 3 pods are using same user name credentials to connect mysql that cause a conflict. As soon I scale down to one and corrected permissions on mysql everything is connects no problem.

thank you for you help