Dreamfactory User Management, login showing Reset page in Ionic Menu App

I followed the tutorials for the Dreamfactory User Management module and everything worked fine, when I try to add it to my Ionic app, I get the reset page instead of the login page. this appears to be some kind of scoping issue as it seems that within the user management module the variable ‘scope.loginActive’ is either being destroyed or not being created. I think this may be because I am using the ionic menu app as a basis for my app which uses ChildScope. The issue may be caused by something completely different. I am new to both Angularjs and Dreamfactory, if someone could point me in the right direction to research this issue, I would really appreciate it.

The User Management Module is essentially “as-is” at this point because the entire authentication scheme is being re-worked in v2.0. That said, the tutorials (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) are tested and do work in 1.x. That leads me to believe the issue lies in your integration with Ionic, and not an problem inherent in the management module itself.