Mailgun service definition not saving


I’m using Admin Application Version: 2.1.6 DreamFactory Version: 2.1.2 installed by bitnami.

I’m trying to follow this article to set up mailgun:

When I save the service definition, it’s not saving. I found articles referencing that it was fixed in 2.0.4 but I can’t find any other troubleshooting steps.


Another update: I upgraded to the latest version (new bitnami install) and now the Service Definition field is not even displaying. I’ve tried both chrome and firefox:


Another update to this. I found I didn’t need to do this. My mail service wasn’t working because I had set up my mailgun domain incorrectly. I was using the full mailgun domain. Works like a champ now.