MySQL (MariaDB) GET Stored Procedure with two parameters are returning no results


#1

I’ve created a stored procedure with two parameters - a string and a bit.

Now when I Execute my GET API call, nothing is returned. if I remove the string and keep the bit, works perfectly.

DreamFactory Version: 2.14.0
MySQL DB version: 5.7.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Example URL that doesn’t work:
http://df_server/api/v2/db_name/_proc/sproc_name(0,mytextvalue)
Results:

I tried doing a POST transaction instead with the parameters and even from the POST transaction - still no results.

If I remove the ‘mytextvalue’ parameter, the sproc works.
http://df_server/api/v2/db_name/_proc/sproc_name(0) – works
If I remove the decimal parameter (i.e. there’s only one parameter that is a varchar) that works.
http://df_server/api/v2/db_name/_proc/sproc_name?mytextcolumn=0 – works
When I re-add the decimal parameter back in - returns no results.
http://df_server/api/v2/db_name/_proc/sproc_name?mytextcolumn=0&mybitcolumn=1 – does not work
When I create a second bit parameter also does not work:
http://df_server/api/v2/db_name/_proc/sproc_name?firstBit=0&secondBit=1 – does not work

*Update - this appears to work on Maria db 10.2.19-MariaDB-1:10.2.19+maria~bionic-log so it’s specific to older versions of MySQL.


#2

For anyone searching on this…it’s magically fixed and working. God knows why. My guess is the problem was due to caching on the server. I cleared the server cache multiple times this morning and now it’s executing perfectly. (FWIW I cleared it yesterday multiple times but perhaps it didn’t ‘stick’.)

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>;-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,>--==
,-%…`
…,


#3

Thanks for the follow up @CrystalTaggart