New REST API for DB2 returns incomplete results

One of our DB2 databases has 9 schemas and 1875 tables. The new REST API service created within Dream Factory only returns 3 schemas and approximately 100 tables. The user account assigned is the DB2 instance owner account that has access to all schemas and tables.

When we use the Service form to display a specific table, here is the results we get and the htdocs/log entry is provided:

http://localhost:80/rest/tbjuprod6/BJU.CENSUS?include_schema=false
Response Body
{
“error”: [
{
“context”: null,
“message”: “Table “BJU.CENSUS” does not exist in the database.”,
“code”: 404
}
]
}
Response Code
This is the data in htdocs\log:
[2015-01-13 08:10:16][app][ERROR ] REST Exception #404 > Table “BJU.CENSUS” does not exist in the database. {“host”:“localhost”,“request_uri”:"/rest/tbjuprod6/BJU.CENSUS?include_schema=false",“source_ip”:“127.0.0.1”,“sapi_name”:“apache2handler”}

Is there possibly some documentation or other posts that could help focus in on resolving this issue?

Thank you for your help!

Dave McNight

To try to isolate the problem, I created a new server account and granted connect to the database and select privilege to only one table. Next I created a DF Remote DB service and using this new account.
The DF REST API does not recognize the schema or the table that I gave permission to in the DB2 database. It is returning the same results as the user account that provides access to all the tables.
Getting same incorrect results using different user name/passwords to connect with the DB2 server/database.

Dave McNight

Hi Dave, is there any chance you can give us a read-only access user to your DB so we can test this?

We have DB2 working just fine from Windows here, but we don’t have a DB equivalent to the size/scale of yours.

Just email me at support@dreamfactory.com if you can.