Can you send me a screen shot of the role privileges? Please confirm you have allowed for POST. Go to Roles - Access.
A “Role not found” Error means that a role may not be assigned to you for your app.
- A role could not be determined in order to allow access to the api call.
- If the call was made with an api key and a session token, then the user does not have a role assigned for this api key, and the api key has no default role.
- If the call was make with an api key only, then the api key has no default role.
- Assign the appropriate role in the admin console.
Your error indicates that no role was found. If you have not assigned a default role to your app (associated with your API key) then you will receive this error. If you are providing authentication with a session token, and the authenticated user doesn’t have a role associated with that app (API key) then you will receive this error.
All calls in DreamFactory require an API key. They also require a role that permits access to the resource specified in the call. The role is determined by the user’s user to app to role relationship, if the call included session information, or by checking the default role for the app, if no session info is provided.
A few exceptions:
- User login and User registration calls do not require a role or API key.
- Admin sessions do not require an API key. When you use API Docs in the admin console, the system passes the admin session in the background for you.
See wiki documentation here: http://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/API