On dreamfactory 2.1.1-2 (and previous release too) i have a problem to save Roles and Lookup Keys to users in the admin interface.
After i have created some new users (let’s try 5), when i come back to manage them and add them a Lookup Key, the user interface doesn’t save it correctly.
Here is the procedure:
- create 5 or more users with just minimum information like email and name.
- edit the first one and go to the Lookup Keys tab, add a Lookup key: idPS and value 1
- click on save and a message box arrive asking if you are sure to quit that window without saving !
- click continue on the message box to close it and the edit window
- edit the second one and go to the Lookup Keys tab, add a Lookup key: idPS and value 2
- click save and we have the same message.
- edit the third one and go to the Lookup Keys tab, add a Lookup key: idPS and value 3
But when i flush the cache and reload the page (clearing the browser cache) i have in the Lookup key of the first user a wrong value. In fact the last value put in another user lookup’s key !
All the user admin interface seem to have the same trouble, sometimes it happens on Roles, that is doesn’t saved when we had a Lookup key at the same time.
In the chrome debug window, i can see the POST request filling the database with the correct values even if a Message box appear in the browser saying that the record is not saved. But when i reload the page, i can see that a wrong value have been saved in the record !
Is someone have also the same problem ? it’s for us a very big problem because we can’t work without Lookup Key in our user record !
Any help to solve that will be appreciate