DreamFactory provides a complete user management system, including single sign-on, OAuth support, user CRUD, roles, and granular access control permissions on SQL, NoSQL, file storage, and remote APIs.
The blog posts below provide detailed information about authentication and a number of important security features in the platform.
- Adding Users to DreamFactory
- Using OAuth with the New Portal Service - Part One
- Using OAuth with the New Portal Service - Part Two
- DreamFactory 1.5 Introduces Server-Side Filters
- DreamFactory 1.5 Introduces Lookup Keys
- Data Segmentation with Server-Side Filtering and Lookup Keys
- Securing the Mobile Enterprise
- Great REST APIs You Can’t Use
- Four Big Problems DreamFactory Solves