Error when creating first system admin user

Failed to create a new user: The table "df_sys_user" for active record class "DreamFactory\Platform\Yii\Models\User" cannot be found in the database.

I get the above error on startup. The only table that exists currently on the db is df_sys_cache. How can I re-initialise the database?

Logs:

[2014-12-14 11:58:06][app][ERROR    ]   * System error querying admin activated state.  
[2014-12-14 11:58:06][app][ERROR    ] REST Exception #400 > Failed to create a new user: The table "df_sys_user" for active record class "DreamFactory\Platform\Yii\Models\User" cannot be found in the database. {"host":"localhost","request_uri":"/mercdream/web/","source_ip":"127.0.0.1","sapi_name":"apache2handler"}

I guess this is not usual error but it has just ocured on my installation. DF version is 1.9.4

I would recommend dropping all tables from the database and re-running the installer script. Take note of any errors that the script reports.

I have done that and still the same. Error only occurs when trying first time user setup running on Nginx server.

And the script didn’t generate any errors?
Check the permissions on the web, storage, and log folders to make sure your nginx user has write access.
Also check your nginx logs to see if any errors were generated there.

No errors were generated. I do not have much time to research. I have set it with apache.