Setting up a secure proxy connection to a SQL database is straightforward.
If you need to see some SQL setup and query examples, check out these blogs:
- Add a REST API to any SQL DB in Minutes
- SQL and REST - Working with Related Data
- Demo - How to Make Relationship Queries with DreamFactory’s REST API
There are also a few screencasts related to SQL:
- Add a REST API to Your Own SQL Database
- Build a RESTful To Do List App with MySQL
- 2 Minute Video Tutorial on How to Connect to an External SQL Database
If you need to dig into the details of how SQL works with DreamFactory, take a look at the Database Services page on the DreamFactory Wiki.