How to display all users in the Admin > Users tab?

Hi,

Sorry for the noob question but I can’t seem to find a way to display more than 20 users from the Admin page. I found this thread but not sure if its related.

I already have 23 users in my dsp and it only shows 20 of them in the Users tab. There’s no page 2 coming up. Just page 1.

Appreciate any help.

Edit: Forgot to add.

Admin Application Version: 2.0.5
DreamFactory Version: 2.0.2

Regards,
Allen

Hi

it’s known bug,
for the time being export the user list CSV etc and confirm that’s how we are doing it

This bug was resolved in the 2.0.3 release, specifically in the admin app packaged with that release (admin app version 2.0.6 – Late December 2015.)

1 Like

Is there a safe way to upgrade the instance?

I’m still on Admin Application Version: 2.0.5 and DreamFactory Version: 2.0.2.

I followed the steps here before but I’ve had some issues before when I upgraded and the only solution that helped me was to re-install the whole DF which is not applicable now since my DF instance in AWS EC2 is already in Production.

Thanks.

Hey Allen. Sorry you had a hard time with your upgrade previously. Those instructions are the correct instructions. I’m going to add some notes today about potential problems people run into.
However, if you make a backup of the htdocs folder (or install folder if a manual install) you can always revert back if things do not go smoothly.

I would recommend having a dev/test instance running that you can try out the upgrade procedure on before doing it in production.
In Amazon AWS, you should be able to actually deploy a copy of your existing production instance for this.

Hi Drew,

I’ll give it a try.

Thanks,
Allen