This is our first attempt at server-side scripts. We have trouble making pre-action scripts using Python-code.
- using docker image dreamfactorysoftware/df-docker:2.5.0
- apt-get install python-pip (seems like this package was here already)
- pip install bunch (seems like this package was here already for python 2.7)
Tried to run code from github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/example-scripts to validate data in table
- example-scripts/php/field_validation.php runs as expected
- example-scripts/python/field-validation.py seems to be ignored
- "active" checkbox is checked in the pre-script settings
- Both Python 2.7 and 3.3 seems to be installed in the container.
Any ideas for what we do wrong?