How do I change Dreamfactory URL?

I want to run 2 instances of Dreamfactory in the same server. One instance at domain.com and one at domain.com/demo. The problem is that it can be configured using Alias in Apache but dreamfactory redirects the demo site to base domain. Thus I would like to know how to change the URL of the Demo Site.

Please Help.

Thanks.

In order to run a second instance, or another web site for that matter, in apache you need to create a new configuration file in /etc/apache2/sites-available.

To run a second DSP, copy the current DSP’s apache config (dsp.local.conf) to a new file (like dsp2.local.conf). Edit that file and change the ServerName to the new instance’s domain name. Alias it as well if you like. Also, change the DocumentRoot and values to point to your second instance.

Secondly, check the original DSP config and make sure it’s set to your original domain, remain any unused aliases. And be sure to not alias DSP1 to DSP2 or vice versa.

The next step is to enable the new dsp:

$ sudo ap2ensite dsp2.local

And finally, restart apache:

$ sudo service apache2 restart

You can run as many DSP instances on a server as your hardware permits.

Let us know if you have any more issues.

Did all this but the issue is that when we open domain.com/demo, it automatically redirects to the login page of domain.com. How do I tell dreamfactory that the url is domain.com/demo and not domain.com? I dont want to assign different subdomains and thus asking for help. It works fine if I specify different subdomains.