Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone,

I am a SAP Consultant from Germany, so I usually develop in ABAP and JS for a living.
As an active member of the local Community I am working on a private project to implement an administration-tool for our activities.

What brings you to the DreamFactory community?
Since I am facing some Issues on the road I thought it is a good idea to look for help here and also share the solutions I found by myself with others who are in the same Situation. Although my knowledge and my english language are quite limited.

Why do you use DreamFactory and what is your favorite thing about it?
I use dreamfactory for accessing the datebase and for usermanagement. My favourite thing is, that the self-hosted version is free and has all the features I need.

What Technologies/Languages do you work with?
ABAP (OO), JS (AngularJS), Java
What DreamFactory Version are you using?
Currently 2.1.1 but I am trying to upgrade to the latest master version, however I am facing some problems:

Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
No not jet. But I would love to.

What’s one way or suggestion to make this forum and DreamFactory better?
The Documentation is quite good for basic purposes, but when it gets any deeper I lack to find the answers.
True there are many helpful Blog-entries from the past, but sometime it is not possible to port them to the current dreamfactory-version, Updates would be nice :wink:

Feature Request
An Updatescript at least for the bitnami installed instances…(nice to have not necessary)

Good luck and happy Programming everyone

2 Likes