CDbException Error with v1.8.2 (Windows Bitnami Install)

I just uninstalled my previous version of DF and installed the latest release 1.8.2 (Windows Bitnami installer on Win7). phpmyadmin comes up fine but the main app returns this CDbException error.

The error log practically has nothing aside a warning about the SSL certificate and access log shows:

127.0.0.1 - - [25/Nov/2014:16:01:13 -0500] “GET / HTTP/1.1” 500 76

Been patiently waiting for this release to solve my CORS woes, please help.

[This image is no longer available]

Check the database config settings in dreamfactory-1.8.2-0/apps/dreamfactory/htdocs/config/database.config.php. Do they look correct? Did you change anything related to this?

That solved it thank you. Now I get “Failed to import application package. Could not create the services. Batch Error: Not all parts of the request were successful.” trying to import my dsp from version 1.6.10. How do I troubleshoot this?

I think what you are saying is that you exported an app package file from your 1.6.10 DSP and now you are trying to import that app package file into your 1.8.2 DSP. Is that right? I believe the JSON format for services may have changed since 1.6.10 . The simplest fix is to not import the services. The package file is just a zip file so you can delete the services.json from the zip file and try again. If that works you can then recreate the services in 1.8.2.

1.6.10 is very outdated so it’s good that you are updating.

Very accurate. To resolve I’ve created from scratch. Thank you