Issue with sqlsrv on 2.0.2 in Windows

Looking at the phpinfo() shows the config command as
cscript /nologo configure.js “–enable-snapshot-build” “–disable-isapi” “–enable-debug-pack” “–without-mssql” “–without-pdo-mssql” “–without-pi3web” “–with-pdo-oci=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient10\sdk,shared” “–with-oci8=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient10\sdk,shared” “–with-oci8-11g=C:\php-sdk\oracle\x86\instantclient11\sdk,shared” “–enable-object-out-dir=…/obj/” “–enable-com-dotnet=shared” “–with-mcrypt=static” “–disable-static-analyze” “–with-pgo”

Could that be stopping it. I find te same with a clean install of 2.0.2

@crpage sqlsrv drivers must be installed separately from the DreamFactory Bitnami install due to licensing restrictions from Microsoft
https://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/Installation/Databases/SQLServer

Thanks @formerstaff I have installed all the drivers, including testing the native SQL client and ODBC client both are fine. There are references to the flag I’m highlighting but all say its a compile option and only solution I have seen documented is to change the PHP installation to one compiled with the correct options.

Seems crazy to say the system supports MSSQL if it’s PHP is compiled with these options. I’m hoping someone has a work around or step by step instructions how I can change the PHP installation to one that supports MSSQL.

It would be great to hear I was just missing something simple.

Can you provide details about your installation – what version of Windows, and how to replicate the error.