- Return nested data from a database when the accept header is XML.
- Support POST to SQL Server when an expression is a primary key field.
- Add Linux ODBC driver for SQL Server.
- Add ability for admin to select a default tablespace for a given Oracle service in DreamFactory.
- Add support for nested table structures in Oracle.
- Add ability to specify preferred schema in Oracle without having to specify SchemaName.TableName on each API call.
- Support upsert option for SQL API calls.
- Extend SQL create and update calls to support related data joined by composite key.
- Support SQL aggregate functions for the Salesforce service.
- Add support for MongoDB’s simple aggregate function framework.
- Add support for MongoDB’s GridFS storage service.
- Bug fix: MongoDB service shouldn’t ignore key value if the value is a unique MongoDB ID.
- Provide ability to do advanced server-side record filtering for NoSQL services (similar to how this feature works now for SQL services).
- Provide logging config options for Logstash API.
- Add iOS push notifications API support.
- Add Google push notifications API support.
- Add all available API parameters to API docs for system/user endpoints.
- Clear PHP SOAP cache when system cache flushed.
- Add Azure Active Directory integration.
- Add SAML integration.
- Allow SMTP services to send email in plain text (currently SMTP requires TLS).
- Allow unauthenticated SMTP services.
- Make database and scripting packages more dynamically installable (i.e., only select driver components you need, not all driver components).
- Bug fix: Harden packaging system to not fail with bad service configuration or unavailable data sources.
- Add SQL schema and data import via .sql files.
- Add meaningful file name and location for package file exports.
- Major improvements to schema UI and interaction design.
- Add NoSQL to schema and data editor.
- Add select/deselect all option for HTTP verbs in role service access and CORs config.
- Disable Delete button when script is in unsaved state.
- Clarify meaning of “content_changed” flag in Scripts.
- Add email invitation option for new admins.
- Improve usability of enabling/disabling open registration email confirmation.